Welcome to Muohard, a collection of tips, and guides on how to Deactivate online accounts on the various websites you may have an account with and retrieve your personal information from them. Today you will learn how to Deactivate your Complaintsboard account permanently.
Whether your screen time notification says you’ve spent a horrendous amount of time on your phone today, or you just don’t feel the need to share every inch of your life on anymore on the app, it might be time to finally Deactivate your account temporarily or forever.
Although canceling your Complaintsboard account sounds simple enough, it’s in a way hard. Knowing that they make money off you, Site owners find it difficult to let their clients go. So the last thing they want is for you to stop being active and sharing. However, it’s possible to Deactivate your account, but it’s important to note that deleted accounts cannot be recovered or reactivated in the future.
If you choose to proceed on your decision to Deactivate your details from the platform, we’ve created an easy, step-by-step guide on how to delete your Complaintsboard profile so you can get out from under them for good — or just enough time to give you a break before you dive back in.
I could remember that I spent most of my time begging my friends for an account on the platform, I struggle to come up with reasons to keep my account active today. If you are like me, you’ve had an account with the site for just short of a decade, there’s probably too much of your time on the platform and you probably have a number of items in your Activity.
As much as we don’t want to admit, deleting your Complaintsboard account is a serious decision and can impact how you stay in touch with distant contacts and other benefits you may be getting on the platform. It’s literally as simple as following these procedures and selecting ‘Deactivate Account.
How to Deactivate Complaintsboard Account
You have two options with which you can Deactivate Complaintsboard account
How To Deactivate Complaintsboard Account on the Website
- To Deactivate your Complaintsboard account, open your preferred browser and visit the official website on https://www.complaintsboard.com/ and Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile on the homepage and go to Settings and Privacy.
- In the “Account” tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Deactivate Your Account.”
- Enter your password again.
- On the next page, you have to provide a reason for leaving Complaintsboard. Choose from the list of options, give a further explanation—if necessary—opt-out of future emails, and select whether to keep receiving notification from them. After filling out this form, click the “Deactivate” button to confirm your deletion request’
You’re now gone from Complaintsboard platform.
There are instances where, Complaintsboard will require that you state your reason for wanting to Deactivate the account, compose a message telling them why you want to delete the account. Send the message to the Complaintsboard contact address. Sample of message you can send to them.
I with the account name, Gabino, and email address, Gabino50@gmail.com humbly request that you Deactivate my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deactivated from your database. Attached to this are:
- Name: Gabino Jimmy.
- Phone Number: +19096227750.
- Email Address: Gabino50@gmail.com.
How To Deactivate Complaintsboard on the App
- Open the Complaintsboard app and log in if you are not already logged in.
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Download Your Information if the option is available, else you can proceed.
- Deselect any info you don’t want to be saved (everything is checked by default).
- Tap the Create File button at the bottom of the page.
- Once your copy is ready, Complaintsboard will send you an email letting you know. From there, head back to this section of the app and you’ll be able to download it and then use it. Then Tap Deactivate.
How To Remove Complaintsboard from your Facebook Account
Every time you login into a new app using Facebook, that app becomes linked to your account and your personal information potentially becomes available to third-party companies. If you linked Complaintsboard to your Facebook account, you can easily Deactivate it, but it can be tedious as you have to Deactivate it on both a mobile device or a computer.
Similar to Complaintsboard any app, you don’t use you should Deactivate it from your Facebook account, both to keep your info private and to simply clear clutter that can slow down your computer or phone. Here is to remove the app from your Facebook account and get rid of them completely.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the small arrow icon on top of the page. It is after the quick help icon.
- Navigate down and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Once you click on Settings, scroll down and click on Apps
- Navigate on the list and click on Manage Account.
- Click on the “X” button.
- Then select Complaintsboard and click on “Remove”.
There’s a deep pool of sites out there, but most don’t make it as tricky to Deactivate your account for good. If you’re wondering how to delete your account on sites we have other articles that will guide you too. Feel free to ask us questions by using the comment box below.