Here is our blog for a collection of tips, and guides on how to delete online accounts on the various websites you may have an account with and retrieve your personal information from them. Today you will learn how to delete Comixology account permanently.
Iconology Inc. ComiXology, is a cloud-based digital distribution platform for comics, with over 200 million comic downloads as of September 2013. It offers a selection of more than 100,000 comic books, graphic novels, and manga across Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, Windows 10, and the Internet.
Whether your screen time notification says you’ve spent a horrendous amount of time on your phone today, or you just don’t feel the need to share every inch of your life on anymore on the app, it might be time to finally delete your account temporarily or forever.
Although canceling your Comixology account sounds simple enough, it’s in a way hard. Knowing that they make money off you, Site owners find it difficult to let their clients go. So the last thing they want is for you to stop being active and sharing. However, it’s possible to delete your account, but it’s important to note that deleted accounts cannot be recovered or reactivated in the future.
If you choose to proceed on your decision to delete your details from Comixology we’ve created an easy, step-by-step guide on how to delete your Comixology profile so you can get out from under them for good — or just enough time to give you a break before you dive back in.
Just remembered that I spent most of my time begging my friends for a Comixology account, I struggle to come up with reasons to keep my account active today. If you are like me, you’ve had a Comixology account for just short of a decade, there’s probably too much of your time on the platform and you probably have a number of items in your Activity.
As much as we don’t want to admit, deleting your Comixology account is a serious decision and can impact how you stay in touch with distant contacts and your business. It’s literally as simple as following these procedures and selecting ‘Delete Account.
How to Delete Comixology Account
- To delete your Comixology account, open your preferred browser and visit Comixology official website on this link https://m.comixology.com/ and Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile on the homepage and go to Settings & Privacy.
- In the “Account” tab, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Deactivate Your Account.”
- Enter your password again.
- On the next page, you have to provide a reason for leaving Comixology. Choose from the list of options, give a further explanation—if necessary—opt-out of future emails, and select whether to keep receiving notification from them. After filling out this form, click the “Deactivate” button to confirm your deactivation request’
Great! it’s that easy. You’re now gone from Comixology App.
In some cases, Comixology will require that you state your reason for wanting to delete the account, compose a message telling Comixology why you want to delete the account. Send the message using the Comixology contact address. Sample of message you can send to them.
I with the account name, Felix , and email address, felx5050@Gmail.com humbly request that you delete my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are:
- Name: Felix Alfred.
- Phone Number: +23 78765577.
- Email Address: felx5050@Gmail.com.
There’s a deep pool of sites out there, but most don’t make it as tricky to delete your account for good. If you’re wondering how to delete your account on sites we have other articles that will guide you too. Feel free to ask us questions by using the comment box below.