Do you have an account on Skout and you want to learn how to delete your Skout account permanently on both the website and the app, these simple hack will help you to get it done immediately. Actually to deactivate the account sometimes proves to be difficult if you follow a wrong guide or step. It can be frustrating especially when you no longer need their services.
SKOUT is the developer of a location-based social networking and dating application and website. SKOUT was one of the first dating and mobile people discovery applications to emphasize generalized user location. SKOUT is available on both iOS and Android operating systems.
However, before you proceed to delete your Skout account you should know that once you deactivate it all your data will be removed from the website? So I suggest you look deeply into your reasons before you continue to apply the guides on this post. Although you have limited time to reactivate the app if eventually, you changed your mind.
How to Delete Skout Dating Account on the Website
- In order to delete Skout account, go to the official website on this link, https://www.skout.com/
- Sign to the account you want to cancel with the email address you used. during registration and the login password.
- Click on the Settings icon, it is located on the top right side of the page.
Select “Account” and click on it.
- Click on the “Deactivate Account” option.
- Skout would like to know why you want to delete your account, give your reason and click “Deactivate Account”
How to Delete the Skout Account on the Android & iPhone App
- To delete Skout account on Android or iPhone, open the app and log in if you are not logged in.
- Navigate to Settings on the page
- Click on Delete Account and follow the prompts
- Once you are done, you can remove the app from your Android or iPhone device.
Whenever you login into a new app using Facebook, that app becomes linked to your account and your personal information potentially becomes available to third-party companies. If you linked your Skout Dating app to your Facebook account, you can easily delete it, but it can be tedious as you have to delete it on both a mobile device or a computer.
Beside Skout, any app you don’t use you should delete it from your Facebook account, both keep your info private and simply clear clutter that can slow down your computer or phone.
Deleting the Account on Your Facebook Account
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the small arrow icon on top of the page. It is after the quick help icon.
- Navigate down and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Once you click on Settings, scroll down and click on Apps
- Navigate on the list and click on Skout.
- Click on the “X” button.
- Then click on “Remove”.
Yeah, from there you will stop chatting and receiving messages from Skout and other members. In our next topic, we shall be teaching you how to reactivate your Skout old account if you decided to use the platform again.