How to Cancel Be2 Dating Subscription – Be2 Dating is one of the oldest online dating apps that currently has over 40 million members.
The app has a free version, but you can’t do much with it apart from creating a profile and checking out other users. To contact other members you have to sign up for a paid subscription.
If Be2 Dating is not the right matchmaking tool for you, we will help you cancel your account quickly.
Be2 Dating works both as a website and a multi-platform app, so there are several ways to cancel your account. Here are some of the possibilities: website, Google Play Store, Amazon, Apple App Store.
Canceling Your Be2 Dating Subscription on the Website
If you paid for your subscription directly on the Be2 Dating website, you have to use the same path to cancel it. You can do this from your PC or mobile device.
Here is how:
1. Go to the Be2 Dating website
2. Click the Log In button in the top right corner
3. Click on your Be2 Dating display name
4. Pick Account Settings from the drop-down menu
5. Click on the Subscription option from the left side menu
6. Click Cancel My Subscription
7. Follow the steps to complete the process.
Canceling Your Be2 Dating Subscription on the Google Play Store
Cancellation of the Be2 Dating Android app has to go through the Play Store.
Follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store
2. Tap the three horizontal lines to access Menu
3. Select Subscriptions
4. Tap Be2
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
6. Follow the instructions to finish canceling your subscription.
Canceling Your Be2 Dating Subscription on the App Store
If you signed up for Be2 Dating on the App Store or iTunes, you have to use the same method to cancel it.
Get your iPhone and follow these steps to cancel:
1.Tap on Settings
2. Tap on iTunes and App Store
3. Tap your Apple ID
4. Choose View Apple ID
5. Scroll down until you find the Subscription option and select it
6. Find your Be2 Dating Subscription
7. Tap Cancel Subscription
8. Tap Confirm.
Canceling Your Be2 DatingSubscription on Amazon
If you purchased your Be2 subscription through Amazon and want to cancel it, you have to turn off the automatic renewal in your Amazon account. You can do this by accessing the Amazon website or one of your Amazon apps.
Here is how to turn off Be2 Dating auto-renewal via a web browser.
1. Go to the Amazon website
2. Click the Sign in button in the top right corner
3. Select Your Apps and Devices from the Your Account menu
4. Click on the Your Subscriptions option
5. Find Be2 in the list of your current subscriptions
6.Turn off auto-renewal.
If you are using an Amazon device, you need to access the My Subscription feature. Once you do that, you can cancel your Be2 subscription.
Does the Be2 DatingSubscription Renew Automatically?
This depends on the payment method selected during your purchase. If you pay with a credit or debit card, or through a third-party website, the subscription will renew automatically.
What Happens if I Cancel Be2 Dating in the Middle of the Subscription Term?
Be2 doesn’t offer any refunds if you cancel before your subscription term ends. You can still use your account and the cancellation will become effective when the current billing period expires.
Can I Pause My Be2 Dating Subscription?
You can temporarily hide your profile, but your subscription will remain active.
If you decide to pause your account:
1. Your profile won’t be shown to other Be2 members
2. You will retain your connections, and message history
3. You won’t receive messages, emails, or notifications
4. You will still be charged for your subscription.
How To Get a Refund from Be2 Dating After Cancellation Of Subscription?
According to their policy, Be2 Dating does not offer refunds for any purchases. In short, all purchases are non-refundable on Be2 dating app. At the time of cancelation of your account, it must know that this includes Be2 benefits and subscriptions that you haven’t used up.
If you have a paid subscription on Be2 Dating app and now want to cancel it, then you should do it before the next date of renewal. Even, you will not get any refund for your subscription, if you have used it partially..