Mature Dating is one of the oldest online dating apps that currently has over 40 million members.
The app has a free version, but you can’t do much with it apart from creating a profile and checking out other users. To contact other members you have to sign up for a paid subscription.
If Mature Dating is not the right matchmaking tool for you, we will help you cancel your account quickly.
Mature Dating works both as a website and a multi-platform app, so there are several ways to cancel your account. Here are some of the possibilities: website, Google Play Store, Amazon, Apple App Store.
Canceling Your Mature Dating Subscription on the Website
If you paid for your subscription directly on the Mature Dating website, you have to use the same path to cancel it. You can do this from your PC or mobile device.
Here is how:
1. Go to the Mature Dating website
2. Click the Log In button in the top right corner
3. Click on your Mature Dating display name
4. Pick Account Settings from the drop-down menu
5. Click on the Subscription option from the left side menu
6. Click Cancel My Subscription
7. Follow the steps to complete the process.
Canceling Your Mature Dating Subscription on the Google Play Store
Cancellation of the Mature Dating Android app has to go through the Play Store.
Follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store
2. Tap the three horizontal lines to access Menu
3. Select Subscriptions
4. Tap Mature Dating
5. Tap Cancel Subscription
6. Follow the instructions to finish canceling your subscription.
Canceling Your Mature Dating Subscription on the App Store
If you signed up for Mature Dating on the App Store or iTunes, you have to use the same method to cancel it.
Get your iPhone and follow these steps to cancel:
1.Tap on Settings
2. Tap on iTunes and App Store
3. Tap your Apple ID
4. Choose View Apple ID
5. Scroll down until you find the Subscription option and select it
6. Find your Mature Dating Subscription
7. Tap Cancel Subscription
8. Tap Confirm.
Canceling Your Mature DatingSubscription on Amazon
If you purchased your Mature Dating subscription through Amazon and want to cancel it, you have to turn off the automatic renewal in your Amazon account. You can do this by accessing the Amazon website or one of your Amazon apps.
Here is how to turn off Mature Dating auto-renewal via a web browser.
1. Go to the Amazon website
2. Click the Sign in button in the top right corner
3. Select Your Apps and Devices from the Your Account menu
4. Click on the Your Subscriptions option
5. Find Mature Dating in the list of your current subscriptions
6.Turn off auto-renewal.
If you are using an Amazon device, you need to access the My Subscription feature. Once you do that, you can cancel your Mature Dating subscription.
Does the Mature Dating Subscription Renew Automatically?
This depends on the payment method selected during your purchase. If you pay with a credit or debit card, or through a third-party website, the subscription will renew automatically.
What Happens if I Cancel Mature Dating in the Middle of the Subscription Term?
Mature Dating doesn’t offer any refunds if you cancel before your subscription term ends. You can still use your account and the cancellation will become effective when the current billing period expires.
Can I Pause My Mature Dating Subscription?
You can temporarily hide your profile, but your subscription will remain active.
If you decide to pause your account:
1. Your profile won’t be shown to other Mature Dating members
2. You will retain your connections, and message history
3. You won’t receive messages, emails, or notifications
4. You will still be charged for your subscription.
How To Get a Refund from Mature Dating After Cancellation Of Subscription?
According to their policy, Mature Dating does not offer refunds for any purchases. In short, all purchases are non-refundable on Mature Dating app. At the time of cancelation of your account, it must know that this includes Mature Dating coins and subscriptions that you haven’t used up.
If you have a paid subscription on Mature Dating app and now want to cancel it, then you should do it before the next date of renewal. Even, you will not get any refund for your subscription, if you have used it partially.