If you have an account with Aliexpress and you want to learn how to delete the account permanently on both the website and the app, these simple hack will help you to get it done immediately. Actually to delete the Aliexpressaccount sometimes proves to be difficult if you follow the wrong guide or step. It can be frustrating especially when you no longer need their services.
However, before you proceed to close your Aliexpress account you should know that once you deactivate it all your data will be removed from the website? So I suggest you look deeply into your reasons before you continue to apply the guides on this post. Although you have limited time to reactivate the app if eventually, you changed your mind.
How to Delete Aliexpress Account
There are four (4) different ways in which you can delete your Aliexpress account, on the website, app, by email and by removing it from Facebook
Deleting Aliexpress Account on the Website
- To delete your Aliexpress account, go to the official website on https://www.aliexpress.com.
- Sign to the account you want to cancel with the email address you used. during registration and the login password.
- Click on the Settings icon, it is located on the top right side of the page.
Select “Account” and click on it.
- Click on the “Delete Account” option.
- Aliexpress would like to know why you want to delete your account, give your reason and click “Delete Account”
How to Delete by Email
Aliexpress may want you to send them a message in respect to the reason you have, in that case, we have made a sample of message you can send to them, see it below.
I with the account name, Gabino, and email address, Gabino50@gmail.com humbly request that you delete my account which I held in your company. I request that all my personal information on the account be deleted from your database. Attached to this are:
- Name: Gabino Jimmy.
- Phone Number: +19096227750.
- Email Address: Gabino50@gmail.com.
How to Delete the Aliexpress Account on Android & iPhone
- To delete the account on the app, open Aliexpress app and log in if you are not logged in.
- Scroll to Settings on the page
- Click on Delete Account and follow the prompts
- Once you are done, you can remove the app from your Android or iPhone device.
Every time you login into a new app using Facebook, that app becomes linked to your account and your personal information potentially becomes available to third-party companies. If you linked the account to your Facebook account, you can easily delete it, but it can be tedious as you have to delete it on both a mobile device or a computer.
In addition to … any app, you don’t use you should delete it from your Facebook account, both to keep your info private and to simply clear clutter that can slow down your computer or phone.
Removing Aliexpress Account on Your Facebook Account
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the small arrow icon on top of the page. It is after the quick help icon.
- Navigate down and select Settings from the drop-down menu
- Once you click on Settings, scroll down and click on Apps
- Navigate on the list and click on Manage Account.
- Click on the “X” button.
- Then select Aliexpress and click on “Remove”.
Yeah, from there you will stop chatting and receiving messages from Aliexpress and other members. In our next topic, we shall be teaching you how to reactivate your Aliexpress old account if you decided to use the platform again.