Email addresses and usernames are some of the basic pieces of information that allow us to log in to our Facebook accounts, so when we forget one of the two it leads to a great deal of trouble. However, whether you have forgotten your email or have changed the phone number you’re using for password recovery, we have a fix for you.
Open the Facebook app on mobile or desktop. Then tap the “I forgot my password” button. A screen pops up here; type in your email address if you know it, and type in your phone number if you do not know your email.
what is my Facebook password, How do I find it?
If you wrote your email address, they will send a password reset message to your email. If the email doesn’t show up in your inbox, check your spam folder, as some email services may mistake it for junk email. It may also take some time for this Facebook password reset message to arrive, so don’t panic. After the password reset mail arrives, you can reset your Facebook password and create a new one by clicking on the link in the mail.
Read Also: Instagram Sign in with your Facebook account
If you do not know your email to log in to Facebook, use your phone number. Your phone will receive a code; with this code, you can reset your password. After resetting your password, you can log in to your account with the new password. Once you have logged in to your account, enter the settings page.
what is my Facebook password? how to find it using a browser
- Tap on the three dots (or three horizontal lines) in the upper corner of the browser.
- Select the “Settings” or “Logins and Passwords” section.
Find in the general list of Facebook, signs will be replaced by dots, to see, click “eye”
Find Facebook Password Using Phone
This method can be useful for users of smartphones on OS Android. What should be done:
- Open m.facebook.com in your browser. The system will prompt you to log into the account you previously logged into, log into another account, or find your profile. We choose “enter another”.
If the device uses autocomplete, the login/password will be inserted automatically.
- Tap the line with the key and click Show on the right.
Resetting Your Facebook Password
All of the following solutions will not be able to answer how to see the Facebook password either on the phone or in the profile settings in the web version. Even knowing the login, you cannot recognize it, but you can change and set a new one.
- After opening Facebook, click “Find an account”.
- Enter the contacts that are associated with your profile, one to choose from phone or mail.
- Select a confirmation option: by SMS or email.
- Enter the received code.
- Change your password and save.
If you were able to log into your account and ask the question: “What is my password on Facebook?”
- To do this, in the mobile version, press Ξ, and in the desktop version – ∇, then:
- Open “Settings” here we need the “Security and Login” menu.
- Select Change Password.
- The system will prompt you to enter a double valid key, but we do not remember it, so we need to select “Forgot?”.
- Choose the format in which you want to receive the secret code for editing: a message to your phone or an email.
- Enter your service code and click Continue. Come up with a new key for your profile.
Save your changes, memorize, or write down the new combination.
That is it how to get your Facebook password back